• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGZ62FW.gif
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, seriously, the fact that people need a pocket Elena disturbes me. /FeiLongPlayer

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
In light of recent events, Rolento winning a street fighting tourney with a stick and grenades just feels right.

LiK

Seriously man? You had 6K in that thing and left it alone? I'd tape that shit directly to my balls. I hope they catch the thief, regardless.

kinda shocked he had that much money sitting in a bag. a money bag you keep on your body at all times would've sufficed

Rolento is such a dumbass braindead character that gets away with total bullshit.
He gets away with bullshit because people don't know the matchup, not because he's braindead. Lots of players online play him braindead(same can be said about half the cast) but Nemo is by far the strongest Rolento in the world.

xCobalt

like real talk....without the crowd screaming usa usa usa after every punch that game was just....so boring to watch [

False.

Infiltration picked Abel.

Abel is a french character.

The french flag colours are red, white and blue which are the colours of the American flag

Therefore, it was hype because America was involved.

16BitNova

I think I figured out Japan's dominance at EVO for SF. By the time Street Fighter starts its late in the day and our U.S players are not as alert as they should be. To the Japan players it's like their morning/afternoon. They are at their prime time. I figured it out.

ironmang

No it's not. It's the fault of whoever takes it. You can tell because if they didn't take what you left, no one would lose anything and there would be no victim in the first place.

Obviously the thief takes the majority of the blame but say I lent a stick to a friend for a tournament and it was stolen I would definitely place a little blame on the friend. Just have to accept the fact that some people are incredibly shitty and will steal whatever isn't nailed down and prepare accordingly.

LifEndz

kinda shocked he had that much money sitting in a bag. a money bag you keep on your body at all times would've sufficed

It's victim blaming, but that kind of money wouldn't leave my side. Guess being born and raised in NYC is good for something. Still praying he gets his money back.

LiK

Car keys too. I would keep those on my person at all times.

yea, never have my keys elsewhere

It's victim blaming, but that kind of money wouldn't leave my side. Guess being born and raised in NYC is good for something. Still praying he gets his money back.

i'm not victim blaming. i never said it was his fault. merely a suggestion for what you should do with all that money at a public event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom