• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

That doesn't seem right. Sony's honeypot adds $20k to USF4 1st place. So without Sony, the winner would only have gotten $13k?

If this is true and sonic fox wins he would win 100k in like a month

Marvel payout less than P4U?

Disney please.

Not 100% on the accuracy of the list, but at least it's better than nothing. I don't understand why EVO doesn't have this somewhere on their site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3bqmvt/estimated_breakdown_of_the_payouts_at_evo_2015/

I think KI had the biggest overall pot so they must have split it down the rankings more.

No, USF4 has the biggest total pot. KI, USF4, and MK all had 50k pot bonuses. But USF4 has more players so it has an extra 11k or so over MK and about 17-18k over KI. But USF4 isn't as top heavy. 1st place for USF4 gets 20k of the pot bonus while the winner of KI gets 26k of the pot bonus(don't know about MK but I guess it's similar). The pay out from entering games is the same across all games. Notice that USF4 has a higher 2nd and 3rd place pay out than MK and KI? Well that's because its pot bonus is a little more spread out.

DaMoo

Neo Member
I'm new to EVO and MKX... How come I don't see anyone using fight sticks in MKX? They seemed a lot more popular in Guilty Gear and Killer Instinct.

pizzacat

Banned
I'm new to EVO and MKX... How come I don't see anyone using fight sticks in MKX? They seemed a lot more popular in Guilty Gear and Killer Instinct.
Controller feels better for MKX and tekken

You could use whatever feels comfortable to you in any game unless things are banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom