• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblargh

Banned
Lots of good matches so far. I like this entire day of doing nothing but watching good players good play their street fighter 4

crash-14

Any major upset at SFIV? I guess at the moment everything was more or less espected. Maybe Eita make it out in losers of his pool. And Tampa not making it from his (Also Gonzalez the Seth japanese player)

ICKE

Banned
who knows, oh well they'll probably update it all at the end of the day

It's the same thing every year.

It really isn't that difficult. You just need one volunteer to make it happen. Take the notes from every pool and just insert them into the database for viewers.

ICKE

Banned
I don't play fighting games and am still watching. I actually really love watching these tourneys even though I am not a competitive gamer.

That's the beauty of fighting games. It's always 1vs1 and all about adaptation, dexterity and mental strength in general.

That's the beauty of fighting games. It's always 1vs1 and all about adaptation, dexterity and mental strength in general.

I'm actually watching more and more gaming tourneys in general. I should pick 1 game and look into playing it seriously as soon as I finish my graduate degree.

fader

Patrick Lee @ EVO ‏@DaFeetLee 1m
Sanford Kelly eliminated by Alex Myers 2-0.... #Evo2015

feelbadman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom