• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like nerves ate Purepure alive.

He ate all the mixups and wasn't able to do much beyond a few short combos that didn't end up capitalizing on wake-up letting Aigis do stuff for free.

I think 77k or whatever SRK01 peaked at today is the new record for a non Sunday peak numbers. I remember last year USF4 peaked around 70k during top 32. And that was top 32, this is still just pools. I don't think they'll reach 100k, but I think 90k+ is happening(the dual stream for USF4 will hurt it a little IMO). Makes it even more interesting how many we'll see on Sunday.

crash-14

So as far as I know we have this "big fights" for 1st round quarters on USFIV

Dark jiewa (china) Ken vs Santarouman (Japan) Sagat
Momochi (Japan) Ken vs Valmaster (France) Chun-li
Gackt (Singapur) Fei Long vs LPN (USA) Rolento
Jaycetheace (USA) Decapre vs Shiro (Japan) Abel
Bonchan (Japan) Sagat vs Alex Valle (USA) Ryu/Hugo
Xiao Hai (China) E.Ryu / Cammy vs Gachikun (Japan) Sagat
Poongko (Korea) Seth vs Fuudo (Japan) Fei Long (Winner of this faces Snake Eyez)

More

Smug (USA) Dudley vs Infiltration (Korea) Decapre
iPeru (USA) El Fuerte vs MOV (Japan) Ibuki

Horseress

I think 77k or whatever SRK01 peaked at today is the new record for a non Sunday peak numbers. I remember last year USF4 peaked around 70k during top 32. And that was top 32, this is still just pools. I don't think they'll reach 100k, but I think 90k+ is happening(the dual stream for USF4 will hurt it a little IMO). Makes it even more interesting how many we'll see on Sunday.

It was at 83k at some point

Smug vs Infiltration is going to be hype. What is the Dudley counterpick?

He has a number of characters that beat him, but I don't think any character flat out destroys him. I think characters like Zangief, Yang, Evil Ryu, and Elena beat him. We've seen Infil use Elena in the past and Evil Ryu today. He might go with one of them against Smug.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just waiting here for P4U2's finals like "Welp... why can't they just stay on the ghetto stream and get it over with."

ffdgh

DA DONG!
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom