• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
It's not that I'm trying to start a rumor, but everyone talking about grid being banned reminded me that I thought I heard the bikini costumes were banned. Was asking if anyone else knew about it.

It'd make sense, I feel, since they probably don't want sexy ass Karen and Chun on ESPN but who knows if it's true.

this is why DOA5:LR has better value than SFV. you only get one banned outfit with SFV, with DOA5:LR you get 120+ banned costumes.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
It's not that I'm trying to start a rumor, but everyone talking about grid being banned reminded me that I thought I heard the bikini costumes were banned. Was asking if anyone else knew about it.

It'd make sense, I feel, since they probably don't want sexy ass Karen and Chun on ESPN but who knows if it's true.

you can't stop chun and karin from looky sexy regardless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I-hate-u

I'd imagine Fuudo played against Gachikun, a great Rashid player, at some point. Can't call this match.

It's Mika vs Rashid, thinking won't get us anywhere.

Is Cammy banned too? lmao

Braixen hype. Take out Catfight pls

330.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom