• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin in losers

krabs-meme-th.jpg

Shito

Haven't seen a single premium costume, bikini or not, so my guess is that they just didn't bought them and that's that.
But of course it's funnier to believe a "bikini ban" rumor. ^^

I think Pokken top 8 was scheduled for 20 minutes from now

Doesn't look like they're gonna hit that time though.

Based on the bracket I saw on twitter, they are about 3-4 matches away from Top 16, so itll be awhile.

Edit: Damn, Killer Instinct's entire top 32 to top 8 is off stream. Huh.

Alucrid

Banned
Haven't seen a single premium costume, bikini or not, so my guess is that they just didn't bought them and that's that.

marn was playing with bird mika yesterday, so they have them

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

It's not that I'm trying to start a rumor, but everyone talking about grid being banned reminded me that I thought I heard the bikini costumes were banned. Was asking if anyone else knew about it.

It'd make sense, I feel, since they probably don't want sexy ass Karen and Chun on ESPN but who knows if it's true.

I liked how squall didn't quick rise much at all, showed that sanford didn't have the frame kills down for normal recovery just quick rise. He got to wake up for free alot of the time.

ScribbleD

LOST INTERNET CONNECTION ON POKKEN, ROFL

This is one of the things that makes Pokken a nightmare to run. I alluded to this stuff in previous posts. It took the bracket runner, a TO, and one other tech guy 15 minutes to resolve one of those lost internet connection problems with the LAN when during my pool yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom