• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleoce

Something feels slightly off about the production. Might be because of the time of day and current attendance. But we can't really hear the audience at all. I'm sure it'll pick up later as the crowd packs in.

I will excuse Joe because that's as he does and nobody gives him the respect he's due. As for Americans being dissapointing in the EVO showings, it's to be expected the US has more big talkers than anybody but has the weakest average players in regard to the rest of the planet. Never expect them to win unless they regularly go to Japan for boot camp things and learn how Japan approaches the game.

Huh? After looking at the list on Wikipedia it seems like the US is one of the top countries when it comes to consistently showing up in the top 8 across all the fighting games. Even in street fighter they seem to be one of the best non-asian regions. Europe rarely gets in the top 8 at all (yeah I know France recently won)

olympia

Something feels slightly off about the production. Might be because of the time of day and current attendance. But we can't really hear the audience at all. I'm sure it'll pick up later as the crowd packs in.

what audience lol. it fucking sucks that mkx had to be so early. it's a great game.

holy shit that first round chip

IronLich

I don't remember Jason being anything beyond a dumpster fire, even in XL. Just goes to show how much of a prodigy Sonicfox is.

jett

D-Member

Yes, sound is awful. Crowd noise comes and goes at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom