• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzuh

The classic. Hbox planks on the ledge to make Mango impatient and then pounces. When Mango is playing on point he wouldn't have fallen for it.

Revven

"Weird stage transformation"

Alright, I've had things on mute in Melee since this started but these guys don't know the game, do they?

Uhh... they were talking about the collision of the mid-stage transformations. The platform being lowered during the transformation still counts you as being on the "platform" when it's merging into the ground. That's what they were talking about by saying "weird stage transformation" because when it's in the mid-transformation the stage's collisions are funky and awkward; causing weird situations to occur.

Toadsili T

Neo Member
My one and only contribution to this thread (for now at least):

WTF_just_happened.png

Quenk

"Weird stage transformation"

Alright, I've had things on mute in Melee since this started but these guys don't know the game, do they?

They probably know it way better than you. They're talking about how floor isn't fully even in some transformations so tech rolling doesn't go as far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom