• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteo

"Weird stage transformation"

Alright, I've had things on mute in Melee since this started but these guys don't know the game, do they?

I dont know if you noticed, but Mang0 got HBox mid transformation, were the game still considers you in a platform even if you are at gound level, so Hbox tech roll didnt go as far as it should

No chance of Melee hitting 200k now Mango is out LOL.

Is he that popular. I was actually hoping Melee would hit 200k because the EVO numbers have been on a bit of a slump this year. I have no idea if SFV will do much better because it might lose a chunk of its audience to Cable/Satellite TV.

Is he that popular. I was actually hoping Melee would hit 200k because the EVO numbers have been on a bit of a slump this year. I have no idea if SFV will do much better because it might lose a chunk of its audience to Cable/Satellite TV.
Evo's audio garbology led to these viewer numbers.

Fire that guy (don't let him volunteer next year).

Makki

It will hit it once Smash is done.

Revven

He has an insanely dedicated fanbase and following compared to most of the other top Melee and even Smash 4 players.

Also, OMG PLUP GOT GAME 1.

FZZ

Banned
I refuse to listen to "melee rip" bullshit for another year because you're fav got knocked out by a puff in a at best 65:35 matchup

Hazzuh

A lot of the scene dickrides him. He has more than double the number of twitch subs of anyone else. Normally the stream loses at least 10% of the viewers after he is eliminated.

I'd say it's a shame the viewership is down but the event has been pretty shoddy this year so I dunno.

lmao they gave the audience thundersticks?

Yeah, especially with him winning previous Evos and him being "Mr. USA" of Melee.

With him and M2K out I don't think we'll hit 200k, especially if HungryBox makes it to Grand Finals.

WadeitOut

Hbox has gone from being harassed and bullied by a bunch of douchers in SoCal to the best Melee Smasher in the country. The American Dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom