• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armada is still gonna be sitting for SFV top 8

lol

But man seeing the raw emotion from the victor and the defeated never gets old. Very happy for Hungrybox and you gotta feel for Armada. He's probably not going to sleep that well tonight. That will probably sting for a long time.

nd2MF2Lg.jpg

cordy

Banned
I might be watching too much wrestling because no lie, I thought Armada was gonna knock dude off the stage and say "THAT WAS MY WIN" and shit lol.

I think he gave into the crowd not liking his keep away play - he has to unleash his inner Chris G to move past the haters. Going one on one and doing keep awayis the only way to beat out that HBox jiggy

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
2016 is the year of the deserving. So many people who have been putting in so much work yet falling so short finally getting their time. Good stuff.

TheStig88

Love the emotional wins. Not a huge Smash fan in the slightest, but that was hype as fuck. Hell, every GFs today has been hype. Come on SFV, close us out hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom