• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
How long will SF5 last? I usually only watch Smash, but I might stick round if it's not too long.

untitled-1i6sgb.jpg

YES

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I have a question. When Armada was two stocks up and it was 2-1, hungrybox whiffed rest. Did armada go for an optimal punish and it whiffed?

IIRC he shot lasers to build percent, uptilted to launch him (more damage than upthrow), then went for uair but didn't get the strong hit. That was optimal at that percent but still may not have KO'd, don't remember what the percent was.

Wallach

IIRC he shot lasers to build percent, uptilted to launch him, then went for uair but didn't get the strong hit. That was optimal at that percent but still may not have KO'd, don't remember what the percent was.

I don't remember if it was Utilt or up throw, but either way hbox DI'd the follow-up

jiggly was at 0% I think so he couldn't topkill him with just a smash, so armada went for the damage

Can someone give me background on LI Joe? I haven't heard of him before this one.

Famous for being one of the friendliest and hardest working people on the east coast. Tends to be extremely character loyal. Plays everything with equal enjoyment of the game and is generally there to have a good time. Basically everybody likes him. He's been around the New York scene since 3rd Strike.

Quenk

Whoa! Hungrybox is really emotional about being evo champion. Like almost half as emotional as LI Joe was when he beat Kazunoko to make top 8.

Winning evo helps place him as number 1 so far this year. He was really emotional when he won dreamhack last year and he said that his dad used to tell him that he'd never be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom