• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

remz

Bob is awesome because his fighting style reminds me of Sammo Hung. Rufus's character design is just trash

Yeah, bob is the sammo hung style character done right, unlike rufus who is mostly just gross and weird. I like how bob has "cool" mannerisms alongside his goofy ones, it's endearing.

Ed fucking Boon teased an announcement for MK but there was absolutely nothing, piece of shit.

2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg

Any major Capcom announcement will be after GF, not before it.

Urien being last makes sense. He's top tier in the version we have. Another month to nerf him down to the SFV humdrum is probably needed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Any major Capcom announcement will be after GF, not before it.

Urien being last makes sense. He's top tier in the version we have. Another month to nerf him down to the SFV humdrum is probably needed.

So you telling me there is a chance for a Juri trailer?

Rudiano

Banned
I hope EVO Japan is the main EVO and not some smaller event. Its about time the muricans travelled to Japan and not always outnumber every other country in entrants. With that said top 32 SF5 would be all asian descent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom