• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekniqs

yo Cavs vs Bulls hype on ESPN2 lol

edit: eh it's the summer league. no one really cares lol. if it goes OT, they might just start Evo on another ESPN channel then switch it back or switch the summer league to another channel

Foggy

Glad to see Evo Japan could be happening again. That region deserves more mega tournaments, especially after the last SBO was a gong show of epic proportions.

cordy

Banned
I'm not surprised Bob made it into the game. The guy was popular. If he's poppin he's poppin. Just throw him into the game. We get Baeven so that's dope too.

Also it dawned on me, EVO Japan might be headlined by Tekken 7.

Vex_

Banned
EVOj might just be for japanese only games not released elsewhere...

Which would make sense. Otherwise... this will split the community the FGc worked so hard to build up.

So you telling me there is a chance for a Juri trailer?

A re-run of the CPT content trailer most likely. This secret costume has changed my mind a bit though - maybe we get an Akuma trailer or something.

Don't expect much for SFV. We'll get a balance patch after this CPT. If it doesn't fix the input lag I think a lot of people are going to bounce for more technically fun games like KOF14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom