• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
tekken 7 is going to be mainly combo practice for Japan and Korea.

Good luck ZTS! Your claudio now got a nice wall carry ender and his hopkick still da bessssttttttt. Spam that shit to top 8!!!!!

Watch anakin win.
he wont make top 16

Have you guys seen this? hige_daimyo on twitter translated this video from 4gamer. It interviews a bunch of the top JP players of SFV about Evo.

CnXWOR8WEAAzaCq.jpg

CnXWVX3WEAAQHqj.jpg

CnXWXqIXgAAD1LO.jpg

CnXWY6iXEAAQ9w9.jpg

NeOak

Topanga as usual will have their restream for Japanese language viewers and people who don't like listening to SkiSonic.

Thank God!

For multiple stream viewing, use Multitwitch. It's easier than mashing DP.
Use a / after the URL followed by name of stream and repeat.
For example for srkevo 1 to 4 it would be www.multitwitch.tv/srkevo1/srkevo2/srkevo3/srkevo4.
Make sure you have capable hardware.

Kadgar.net uses HTML5, so it can have several streams on slow hardware with no problem at source.

The URL would be http://kadgar.net/live/srkevo1/srkevo2/srkevo3/srkevo4

smurfx

get some go again
so are the past broadcasts free or will you have to sub to watch them? will there be a japanese stream?

DZ_b_EZ

Is there a NeoGAF-only chat on twitch or somewhere else? I always wonder that every year and this time I'm a member so I want to be more active.

Probably will just have to use the site here , I assume.

Zackat

Is there a NeoGAF-only chat on twitch or somewhere else? I always wonder that every year and this time I'm a member so I want to be more active.

in the OP there is a name of a guy you can PM for twitch chat :)

Line_HTX

What's your Twitch name? I forgot who made the room, but it's been up since AGDQ in January.

EDIT: Kadey is free like whoever made the lanyards, Kappa. Missing a T there!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I hope Knee does the same crazy shit he did last time he went to EVO...pick a different character after each win in pools. Dude basically random selected his way to top 8 lol

I mean it may as well be a combo exhibition with the game not being in most of the world for the second year in a row.

CSX

There are a huge lot of Korean and Japanese players coming this year. Akuma is broke yes but Poongko still lacks Tekken knowledge. Playing the game like SF can only take you so far.

Also doesn't help his cause when Tekken gods like Knee and Nobi have learned Akuma too.

Remember, you don't learn matchups in Tekken, you learn characters.

Poongko has Tekken knowledge though. He played Lars and Jin in vanilla Tekken 7. Is he as good as the other top koreans entering in terms of tekken knowledge? Probably not but watching him play Akuma in T7FR shows that he definitely has knowledge of ducking certain strings and punishing like your average tekken pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom