• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Rainy

Banned
What happened to Dora. I looked over at the BB stream and his ass was on the ground.

There was a big scramble at the end of the match and it was crazy and Dora ended up winning. Both of them were surprised and Dora just fell down.

Shouta

It sounds like it's basically the venue being under-equipped for the event and the power grid in certain areas being unable to handle the power load. Systems not getting enough power means problems like audio devices not working properly and PS4 not having enough power for sticks and shit.

Zyrox

Dang Dora clutching it out. Turns out, even in this twisted world, evil does not always prevail. Thank the stars for that.

Owensboro

It sounds like it's basically the venue being under-equipped for the event and the power grid in certain areas being unable to handle the power load. Systems not getting enough power means problems like audio devices not working properly and PS4 not having enough power for sticks and shit.

I wonder if they just have too many setups on the same circuit. Meaning, there is enough power in the room, they just didn't spread the equipment out enough across multiple different panel circuits. Of course, I doubt the receptacles in the floor are actually labeled so you know what is fed from what circuit anyway.

Reani

fchamp went super saiyan during his sfv match and now spreading electro-magnetic interference causing surrounding sticks and headphones to malfunction.

Top Bottom