• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
You know, this begs the question, why hasn't Capcpom implemented a "tournament mode" option that disables the pausing in the middle of a match?

Why hasnt Capcom implemented Player 2 rematch in SFV?

Neoxon

You know, this begs the question, why hasn't Capcpom implemented a "tournament mode" option that disables the pausing in the middle of a match?
They implemented a control option into both SFV & MvCI where you have to hold down Start for a few seconds to pause the game. Most modern arcade sticks also have an option to lock out all buttons except the main 8 & the joystick.

These Ref jackets are so siiiiick.

My favorite shade of blue.

Went to Fat Tuesday last night, not hung over today amazingly. Gonna get some food then get down to the tourney area before my 10am Smash 4 pool.

Saw Alex19, GimR, Lucky, and HomeMadeWaffles yesterday!

King of Dinos has checked in:

DEp-q_CUMAAx8XX.jpg

https://twitter.com/nameneko21/status/885659563738800128

Man that was so damn good, the very first match was nuts.

M' used to main Kim in XIII but this is the first time I'm seeing him use him in XIV. He is a much better choice for him as anchor than Iori, who imo did not only do poorly for him as anchor but was overall the weakest link on his team.

Reyanld with dat Geese.

Reynald's Geese was sick. I saw at least one link I had never seen before and I know some pretty crazy Geese players.

patchday

Wow so much good content will have to dip into a stream while at work.

Want to watch DBZ, IJ2, & GG Xrd especially

Too bad Skullgirls wont be at EVO. It was at CEO

Jer

I'm sad there's no Soul Calibur anything side tournies this year. I saw Revin tried to set something up on the Facebook page, but no interest. :-(

Probably not gonna have much time to stream at work, but definitely gonna watch Tekken 32-8 tonight, even though it's late on the EC.

colinp

Banned
Last year someone streamed a Sam Sho 2 side tourney. Anyone remember who it was and whether they'll be doing that again?

Line_HTX

So The JumpOff is an experiment at cross game commentary, right? Something like NFL reporters calling NBA games or MLB Tonight jumping between games?

My parents are coming in town this weekend. Outta the blue. Gonna cut early on them because video games are obviously more important but I will probably miss GFs of Tekken AND Marvel :/

Top Bottom