• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Line_HTX

Disney XD showing Smash 4 Top 8, huh.

Looking at Tekken 7's Top 8, its timeslot would fit perfectly in a block of ABC's NBA Sunday Showcase, hahaha

It's certainly a possibility, he's kept up with the game and is playing super sharp. But I don't see anything stopping RyanLV's ascendance.

Yeah overall RyanLV looks unstoppable right now, RayRay has just always been my favorite player by far and it helps that he uses my team. It may be the last hurrah for Magneto and Doom in an EVO game ever this year :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah my count is off. That's what happens when you just wake up.

Wiz and the crew getting things ready. There is going to be an overwhelming number of things to watch.

Damn, I'm going to miss KoF's finals because I work early Saturday morning (literally just 5-8am).

Also because of Splatoon I'll end up missing the back half of Xrd and Injustice live, but I don't care about Melee that much so I'll just catch up with them then.

MrDaravon

Are archives going to be sub only on Twitch? It would be completely impossible to keep up with everything airing this weekend, and I'm gonna be real my copy of FF12 just showed up last night and I'm not sure I'm even going to watch much live.

BadWolf

King of Dinos has checked in:

DEp-q_CUMAAx8XX.jpg

https://twitter.com/nameneko21/status/885659563738800128

Man that was so damn good, the very first match was nuts.

M' used to main Kim in XIII but this is the first time I'm seeing him use him in XIV. He is a much better choice for him as anchor than Iori, who imo did not only do poorly for him as anchor but was overall the weakest link on his team.

Reyanld with dat Geese.

Tripon

So whats up with finals spectating? Figure I'd stop in to watch the finals in person.

You can buy a ticket to Sunday at the gate if they didn't sell out tickets. (They didn't sell out tickets). Or you can see if there's a viewing party in a suite. I know the anime suite run by Jiyuna will be there, they charge $10 to cover overhead.

Top Bottom