• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

I know it's probably already been covered but...

DCLdo9HUwAEcRf8.jpg

patchday

All day.

The only hiccup in the plan is the 1.5 hour commute home after work so I will miss some of the KoF semi-finals :(

Dang 1.5 hr commute. Hope that's not a daily thing my man. I cant stand my 15 min commute sometimes I'm tempted to take the toll highway to get it down to 8-10 mins lol

Yeah but gotta meet a friend for lunch ;( Will miss some action

Yes.

DBZ Stream is live.

Game looks incredible.

oh snap need to tune in... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BadWolf

DB is so dang pretty.

Dang 1.5 hr commute. Hope that's not a daily thing my man. I cant stand my 15 min commute sometimes I'm tempted to take the toll highway to get it down to 8-10 mins lol

Yeah it's daily, 1.5 each way. I've always had terrible luck with commutes no matter where I worked lol.

15 min? Bruh that sounds heavenly -_-

Line_HTX

Arby's‏ @Arbys 33m33 minutes ago

Working on an early prototype and practicing our combos... See you next year, @EVO?

DEs98qiVwAAoBXK.jpg

hutna

DBZ looks hype but I really don't like the UI (meters/fonts/element size and placement). Hopefully they make it a bit better before release.

Revven

Is DBZ gonna have overlay/commentary for the tournaments?

Most likely, they flew out/invited a YouTuber (AfroSenju, who covers Bandai's anime games like DBZ and Naruto) to help commentate the game for the tournaments. I'm sure they'll have some other people commentate as well.

Top Bottom