• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Are there 3 different commentary teams? I just read that Joe and Yipes are doing commentary for the live audience. I assume ESPN(which I can't watch) has a different duo than the Twitch duo of James and Sajam, right?

Did UltraChen breakup? I never see them together anymore.

David has been commentating Injustice recently. I think that's the reason you haven't seen him as much for SFV.

Good for them, I don't like the taunting garbage and so I find them unlikable. Not really concerned about their public perception.

that's fine. You just made it sound like they were disliked in the community, which obviously isn't the case.

mreddie

The beach got banned because the water can make it hard for you to see low attacks. At least if I recall that correctly...

giphy.gif

JAXXX

Are there 3 different commentary teams? I just read that Joe and Yipes are doing commentary for the live audience. I assume ESPN(which I can't watch) has a different duo than the Twitch duo of James and Sajam, right?

DisneyXD has TastySteve and Seth Killian

Top Bottom