• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

T7 was the top viewed fighter at the time it came on prior to this?

Wow. Damn that's crazy given it started at 12:30. Amazing news.

twitch died at some point after it. i hope it didn't do too much damage to the viewership snowball and the peak is still nice.

pooptest

Kazunoko did not like the teabag

8k_Fc3ccQw2eh7wv-T7kbA.png

A highlight Twitter account posting for Kazu? Okay.

Edit: Ah, missed it was a translation.

Perineum

So does anyone have a link to archived Gundam Versus stuff that happened?

Idc too much about SF5 anymore and would rather get caught up on that instead.

Daigo was having a better year than Tokido up until yesterday.

I don't think Daigo will not win anything until SFV exist. The game is not for him clearly. His Guile was miles behind Knuckle du. And his Ryu was miles behind Tokido. Which is a shame since he was good in SF2,3,4 and Alpha. 5 is the only game he struggles in. He is a footsie heavy player and V is not that type of game imo.

Syntsui

I don't think Daigo will not win anything until SFV exist. The game is not for him clearly. His Guile was miles behind Knuckle du. And his Ryu was miles behind Tokido. Which is a shame since he was good in SF2,3,4 and Alpha. 5 is the only game he struggles in. He is a footsie heavy player and V is not that type of game imo.
Still doesn't change the fact Daigo was placing better than Tokido the entire year. Even destroyed him at that Red Bull event.

Blizzard

Banned
So overplayed. Du's stalling at Combobreaker against SnakeEyez was way bigger scumbaggery because he was actually getting bodied. But no one talks about it bcz why
If you want it to be talked about, why would you spoiler tag it?

Also, it IS talked about. It was very specifically talked about yesterday when we were in the fchamp delay.

Top Bottom