• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

GeoNeo

I disagree.
So the guy that beat Tanukana is really just a GG player. DAMN SAVAGE!

@BeautifuldudeGG
I just sent Tanukana home in The 7th Tekken. HOPKICK ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

@BeautifuldudeGG
I think I made an enemy of the entire Tekken scene by beating her. People yelling "HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME" fueled me LOL

Evo nerves are real.

FGC remains the biggest untapped market for Old Spice TBH

From what I've personally witnessed myself It's select "communities" that contain a large number of nasty ass motherfuckers that lack basic human hygiene at tournaments. Regardless I wish T.O's would implement a rule to kick people out of the venue till they come back without stank.

ironmang

lmao EVO2017 twitter tag is just filled with people begging all the socially awkward nerds to practice basic higene

Always get a kick out of this. A morning shower and swipe of deodorant isn't going to guarantee thousands of people at a competitive tournament in the middle of the desert will smell ideal.

ckP2hjR.jpg

I am loving these deepest lore descriptions.

NastyBook

Random comment but idk if it's ever said that they had a leader and if anything judging by what they've said in interviews they treat Kofi as the GOAT of them.
I just base that off his initially coming to both Kofi and Big E with a proposition to join together after they had been squashed by Rusev for the nth time in a row during his buildup. They showed up as The New Day shortly after, so I placed him as the leader then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We need Yipes on DBZ commentary. Him and Aris would make a great duo for it. Yipes loves DBZ and Aris hates everything not RE and Tekken.

shaowebb

YO Gohan has some absolutely sick fast kicks in the air. Plus lightning legs and a super damagin super move. This guy looks like a good one to have on a team. Plus Freeza zoning sick as all hell right now.

Can't wait to see Trunks and the rest. Definitely eyeballing me some Freeza/Gohan at the moment.

TreIII

I don't like the sound of gems in arikas new game tbh. Way too situational.

I think it will be okay as long as the different aspects of an individual "deck" work together in order to be almost like an upgraded take on a "Groove", in a way.

I'll need to see more of how it works in action, though.

shaowebb

Cell's spinny ball thing looks like it should be use to extend shit or pressure with assist help to make it safe. I dont see much of it at all though. I just now learned he even had it but it looks so much like it should be part of all his combos. Dude looks like he's gonna be a lab character to get good at. Here's hoping he gets stronger as it goes. I keep wanting to see more Cell swag someday on stream.

Top Bottom