• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

I am impressed and pleased with how many views GGXrd is getting. It's beating both Smash games and only losing to Tekken and SFV.

Also, Lord Aris is commentating Tekken right after this break, so be prepared for memes to be born.

bluexy

Damn. Dragon Ball FighterZ is an incredible spectator fighting game. Never would have expected I would get so into a game like this until Arc System Works made it what it is.

Line_HTX

So the guy that beat Tanukana is really just a GG player. DAMN SAVAGE!

@BeautifuldudeGG
I just sent Tanukana home in The 7th Tekken. HOPKICK ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

@BeautifuldudeGG
I think I made an enemy of the entire Tekken scene by beating her. People yelling "HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME" fueled me LOL

Evo nerves are real.

From what I've personally witnessed myself It's select "communities" that contain a large number of nasty ass motherfuckers that lack basic human hygiene at tournaments. Regardless I wish T.O's would implement a rule to kick people out of the venue till they come back without stank.

That savagery from Beautifuldude, hahahaha

Top Bottom