• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the Evo website didn't offer much info on this and I didn't see it in the OP.

Regarding subbing to Evo on Twitch...

Is there any advantage besides the emotes and ability to chat? I know a few years ago they locked the stream quality settings behind subscriber mode. And it doesn't try to auto-renew every month, right?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the Evo website didn't offer much info on this and I didn't see it in the OP.

Regarding subbing to Evo on Twitch...

Is there any advantage besides the emotes and ability to chat? I know a few years ago they locked the stream quality settings behind subscriber mode. And it doesn't try to auto-renew every month, right?

I think you have access to archives as well.

dnmfQHl.png

LOL

*dudethumbsuppingatcamera*

kirblar

What is everyone's problem with Skisonic? I have been hearing this for years, but he just seems like a normal commentator to me.
He was really really really bad for a long time. He commentated like he was doing the radio broadcast of a high school football game.

He's improved a lot since.

Top Bottom