• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Dot-N-Run

Never really was interested in KoF before, but it is fun to watch. I like all the strategy involved in the character choice/lineup order.

TheChits

I really wish Bar Fights was being streamed on somewhere other than the cross counter site. This video player is not working out well for me

Dahbomb

What the hell is this Gootecks shit?

Why am I watching a Power point presentation?

Am I wrong in assuming that Gootecks essentially wants money every time PogChamp is posted?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Will KOF have a new Chinese overlord?

^Yeah. Fuck Gootecks. Dude is all about money. He doesn't care about the viewers.

JayEH

Am I wrong in assuming that Gootecks essentially wants money every time PogChamp is posted?

I'm just assuming it's some pyramid scheme he's trying to get everyone in on.

jett

D-Member

The Cross Counter stream isn't even loading for me. I guess it's for the best?

Gootecks has become really slimy lately.

Dahbomb

http://live.crosscounter.tv/

The stream program is garbage. Technical issues galore. They said they will upload it afterwards.

I think the gist of it is that Gootecks wants to protect his IP aka the PogChamp twitch emoji.

Anyway... the match is about to begin between Yipes and Combofiend FT5.

The stream on live.crosscounter.tv isn't even loading for me. All I want to see is the Yipes vs Combofiend in UMVC3.

tenor.gif

Unlucky

It seems like Gootecks will start charging a license fee for the PogChamp image when it's used in other media (not in Twitch chat).

JayEH

so gootecks won't stream this on twitch because he's pissed about pogchamp and he can't hold a stream on his own lol.

Top Bottom