• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Kinda funny story from today. I was behind a guy in the line to take pictures with Ono, and the guy had a poster he wanted signed. He wrote "When's Marvel" with Marvel crossed out and then wrote DBZ after it.

I was expecting a total cringefest when he pulled it out to get signed, but Ono read it and after figuring out what it said, he crossed out DBZ and wrote Marvel vs Capcom again and then signed it lol. Just goes to show you can't out troll Trono.

Kinda funny story from today. I was behind a guy in the line to take pictures with Ono, and the guy had a poster he wanted signed. He wrote "When's Marvel" with Marvel crossed out and then wrote DBZ after it.

I was expecting a total cringefest when he pulled it out to get signed, but Ono read it and after figuring out what it said, he crossed out DBZ and wrote Marvel vs Capcom again and then signed it lol. Just goes to show you can't out troll Trono.

That's awesome.

HardRojo

LMAO! Ono showing why he's the Master at trolling.

OnoCarov2.gif

sinkfla87

Not gonna lie, I'm no fan of KP or Darth Arma commentating. They're real life stream monsters, just being rude as fuck to unknown players going up against seasoned vets. You can be funny without constantly dragging down people who are at least showing up and trying to play. They'd get bodied by Slayer too lol.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just got back, had to wait at a KFC for what felt like 30min for my stuff. :/

How much hype shit did I miss?

MechaX

I unfortunately own KOF14 and didn't even know Luong existed.

She is really legit though with them kicks. Too bad Vanessa is garbage allegedly, I would have loved to see her here.

mreddie

I unfortunately own KOF14 and didn't even know Luong existed.

She is really legit though with them kicks. Too bad Vanessa is garbage allegedly, I would have loved to see her here.

Vanessa is the faded pop star of KOF XIV, used to be hot, now she's just there.

Top Bottom