• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Zyrox

Damn that Carl vs Tager match was crazy. So glad the Tager pulled through. That was some incredible patience and defense.

Blizzard

Banned
I hope this isn't insensitive and apologize in advance if there's a medical condition or something I don't know about: Does Poongko always jerk his head and body like that?

damn Poongko got mika'd :(

That's the best way to put it to be honest. Mojo was pretty crazy with the jumps, dash ins, and guessed right on a high percentage of his 50/50's. You have to at least prevent the first two, the last one just can't be helped though.

mbpm1

I'm so annoyed rn. Poongko lost bc he did a random unsafe decision for no reason and then a gimmick that was already punished in round 1 with full effectiveness.

damn Poongko got mika'd :(

No he put himself in that position, that Mika played smart and Poongko fucked up at 2 critical moments
Kolin pls

Sometimes Injustice 2 feels like a cry for help from NRS.

I can see how after so many fighting games, genre fatigue could set in.

WB should let them make The Grid 2, it might do well in this climate of hero shooters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Serious piping going on on both Marvel streams ATM. A lot of Haggar play today in general.

Paradigm dropping the soap heavy.

Unlucky

Somebody post a gif of Marn getting off EVO stage when he had to roll off.

HiddenRelievedArcticwolf.gif

crash-14

Brackets are getting updated for SFV

Wolfkrone beat Chris G
Mov beat Champ
Justin and Verloren also in winners semis. That pool had Takeuchi and Stupendous, both out of the tournament.

So are Oil King and Gachikun (GG Rashid army)

I don't play Akuma, WTF was Sandbag doing there at the end? Did he really forgo damage for a set up or was there some juggle potential that he missed out on?

That popoff was...I just don't know. I'm just confused.

you mean the crouching MP?

Towards the end of the first match Sandbag landed a combo into EX SRK and then V-Trigger canceled it and did jump forward air fireball(Menard got up right away, just don't remember if it was quick rise or back roll). This was in the corner if it matters.

Top Bottom