• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

bubumiao

Sometimes Injustice 2 feels like a cry for help from NRS.

I can see how after so many fighting games, genre fatigue could set in.

WB should let them make The Grid 2, it might do well in this climate of hero shooters.

What are you saying?

Because there's a lot of zoning characters (Black Adam & Deadshot)?

Guys I'm like having an existential crisis re: Catherine stream. People are saying the player cam is mirrored to reflect P1/P2. Ok whatever.

But two players finished a set and shook hands, and I swear they did a left-handed shake, but everyone in chat is telling me that because it's mirrored it was actually right handed. But that doesn't make any sense?

Pictoral representation (if you are looking at screen)

Person 1 Person 2
\^_^/ \^_^/

The bolded arms are the ones they shook with.

How is that not left-handed?!

vulva

almost beat dogura after he totally washed me the first game. Then I lost to a necalli who I probably should have beat, but it's all good. Expected to go 0-2 and ended up making it out of pools in winners and playing some good players.

When does top 64 start btw?

BiggNife

Is there any twitch app that doesn't have like a 30 second delay compared to the site? I've tried Chromecast and the PS4 app and they both do it (The PS4 app also does that shitty thing where it replays the last five seconds every time it auto-changes the video quality). It's frustrating looking at chat to see reactions and instead seeing spoilers for something I won't see for another minute.

PR Rog is out, got put in losers by Dogura and then eliminated by Gunfight(French Alex player living in Japan I think). He also said they've been playing with no sound, which is pretty unfortunate.

EDIT: He beat Gunfight instead losing, I didn't read it carefully enough.

https://twitter.com/PR_Balrog/status/886298912759267328

My boi MurderFace gonna win this.

I'm rooting for him but he's not beating Knuckledu. Someone better take out Knuckledu for him if wants to have a chance.

Dahbomb

SnakeEyez, Balrog and Smug in losers, USA not looking that pretty thus far.

We still got the yung boys tho like Punk and Du.

Top Bottom