• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

JAXXX

Man why does James Chen always explain something from the past round and miss the rest of the next match all the time? Needs to learn when to move on.

msty.gif

IronLich

I love seeing a version of Injustice where Catwoman is considered... good. I was worried she was gonna be more of the same in which she falls far FAR down at the end.

I really think Ryu (And Ken not by as much, Ken is still pretty solid) will be stronger with a tone down to the 50/50 stuff, which I believe is happening since it's almost unanimous it's gotten out of hand a bit.

I do agree with that, but until then Ryu is really in a shitty position this season. He has a average zoning game and everybody has ways around fireballs(except Ryu lol). And in a game that puts so much focus on pressure, he almost never gets it since his only move that gives him good oki are his tatsu's which don't hit crouching opponents.

It's too hard to win when you're constantly being asked to out play your opponent in neutral when all they need is one knockdown with 2-3 correct guesses.

sinkfla87

I love how they haven't streamed any of the big upset matches for Injustice. First it was Xian over DJT and now they just said that some random dude sent Whiteboi to losers. Thanks guys lol.

BiggNife

Is Big Bird a known guy? I haven't been following CPT this season but I've seen him on stream a couple times and he's just been dominating.

Is Big Bird a known guy? I haven't been following CPT this season but I've seen him on stream a couple times and he's just been dominating.
He's an extremely solid Ken, has had great performances in the EU region. Biggest showing is usually Red Bull Kumite.

Though you don't see him in the states that much.

mbpm1

He was on the rise in the end of USFIV, proving extremely strong, notably beating Infiltration 6-0 in grand finals with his Guy against Infiltration's Decapre

He continues to be strong now

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Xian in loser's? Wow.
They aren't updating the brackets as fast anymore, sadly.

Yeah he is. Best player in the Middle East I would say.

Kashiwaba

Xian in loser's? Wow.
They aren't updating the brackets as fast anymore, sadly.

Yeah he is. Best player in the Middle East I would say.

I played him few times online when i used to live in Kuwait back on SF4 days i don't know him personally but for sure he was the best player in the region.

maybe just buy a plane ticket and go see all these matches for yourself if you're upset your not being spoon fed every great round out of dozens of concurrent matches.

Top Bottom