• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
punkdlogoorange.png

Korigama

Punk vs. Justin Wong went pretty much exactly as I expected it to, minus not knowing that Wong has since switched to playing Ed (his Karin was always too defensive compared to Punk's anyway from what I remember of it).

I think Justin played way too scared or patient, whichever that was. Kind of hard to win when you're going to let the other guy do whatever he wants. Nobody deserves that much respect.

I'm just going to wait for the DBZ beta. Just not into exciting in lines for a few mins of play lol. The DBZ line is crazy.

Yes, longer than Mahvel.

I think Justin played way too scared or patient, whichever that was. Kind of hard to win when you're going to let the other guy do whatever he wants. Nobody deserves that much respect.

That and he wasn't playing slippery, which Ed is tailor made for. Infli has a way better Ed tbh

Top Bottom