• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Who else is there that can make Top 8? Du I guess! Du and Punk. Who else has a chance? Snake Eyez was eliminated.
Americans in winner's top 64: Punk, Moe-Joe, Strider, K-Brad, Nuckle Du, Wolfkrone, Chris Tatarian. Some of them have pretty doable opponents. I can see two Americans in top 8.

Many more in loser's obv

Top 64 innit? I have no idea how he made it that far.
Well he lost in top 64 winner's, so I guess he's techinally top 48 now, not top 32.

Lulubop

Who else is there that can make Top 8? Du I guess! Du and Punk. Who else has a chance? Snake Eyez was eliminated.

Japan don't really got anyone either, we got plenty of people in losers as well. I believe wolkrone is still in winners and so is a mika who beat both fuudo and poongko. Du and Punk have been the most dominate in this tournament and they're still the favorites so how is it gonna be onesided?

We're getting more than 2, we have the most people in winners side atm. Lol Jett, come on.

HardRojo

Any links for today's DBZF matches? Just got done with finals and I'm ready to watch it all! I'm too tired to party today so I plan to watch a shitload of Evo footage.

Hueytothe

Du and Punk are on opposites of the bracket since they're 1 and 2 on the cpt leaderboards so they wont see each other in top 64
they botch can easily make top 8

JAXXX

SMUG taking names
2qjvsk0tut9z.png

Green = win in winners
Red = loss in winners
Yellow = win in losers
Gray = loss in losers

jett

D-Member
Americans in winner's top 64: Punk, Moe-Joe, Strider, K-Brad, Nuckle Du, Wolfkrone, Chris Tatarian. Some of them have pretty doable opponents. I can see two Americans in top 8.

Many more in loser's obv

Well he lost in top 64 winner's, so I guess he's techinally top 48 now, not top 32.

Japan don't really got anyone either, we got plenty of people in losers as well. I believe wolkrone is still in winners and so is a mika who beat both fuudo and poongko. Du and Punk have been the most dominate in this tournament and they're still the favorites so how is it gonna be onesided?

We're getting more than 2, we have the most people in winners side atm. Lol Jett, come on.

lol fair enough. Maybe this is the first time in a long time that Murica gets decent representation at SF top 8.

Top Bottom