• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

I'm looking at the bracket right now. Krone and Champ are the only other Americans left and they play each other to move on to play Verloren. So that's a max of 3 reaching top 8. America definitely still the favorite to win it all, but they're not going to dominate the top 8 like many predicted.

EDIT: I misread the bracket at first. Champ and Krone are playing to move on to face Verloren.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't matter if they know it or not. Your muscle memory still wants to do what should work. The character and his shitty limbs suck.
But it never works at that distance.

I learned that day 1 in training mode and stopped playing the character because of it. Justin knows this.

Dahbomb

I'm looking at the bracket right now. Krone is the only other American left, so that's a max of 3 reaching top 8. America definitely still the favorite to win it all, but they're not going go dominate the top 8 like many predicted.
They were never gonna dominate the top 8, maximum there could have been 4 Americans that actually deserved to be there. It's too bad Snake Eyez fizzled out early, he was really good in the past few tournaments.

Top Bottom