• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

IronLich

I'm liking the fact the main EVO stream just plays random finals from years past in the interim. This is always good stuff especially when these wins are EVO quality.

Du vs Punk would be a crazy grand final. And I think it's very possible as well.

We shouldn't want this grand final. First off, it's more hype when you have America vs international, could be Japan or Korea. As long as they're not from the US. Secondly, Punk has annihilated Du every time they've played this year. It may not be a competitive match if that's our GF.

Me personally I'm looking for a either Punk or Du vs Itazan or Tokido(if he makes top 8) in GF. But really I just want to see Punk vs Tokido, Du vs Tokido would probably be a one sided affair as well in Du's favor.

NotLiquid

A3WSRUh.png

3 out of 5 Bayonettas left are about to commit a Team Kill on each other while the fourth is going to be facing either the best player in the world or the best player in Japan. Only one Bayonetta, arguably the best one, is in Winners and has somewhat of a clean path to Top 8.

Will we see Bayonetta on Disney?!

Top Bottom