• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EYE: Divine Cybermancy |OT| Eye For An Eye - Indie FPS/RPG, Source engine

Herla

I'm in too, especially if someone is able to buy it in dollars (we'll have to see if 1$ = 1€ in this case too...).

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
ok, so I'll change OP today into OT.

FUUUUCK. It seems I'm outta funds. Let me check.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Not sure if want, but kinda want just for indy support.

erragal

Bought as soon as I saw it on steam. Can't wait for coop fun with lots of janky bug workarounds. PC gaming at its' finest!

I'll be interested to read some impressions but I may just take the plunge when I get home after work. It looks interesting and it's only 20$, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Herla

Ok I got it, hopefully I'll be able to post some impression by tomorrow :)

It's 4,3gb by the way...considering Bloodlines is less than 3gb it's impressive (unless it's just badly compressed).

subversus

Do I need paypal for 4pack? Because I save 2$ and that's not enough for me to set uo an account.

edit: it seems that there are already enough people for 4 pack. I'm buying this alone, 8.99 is a good deal. Can't wait to try it out.

subversus said:
Do I need paypal for 4pack? Because I save 2$ and that's not enough for me to set uo an account.
Well I guess you can try trading games with some one for it. Or figure out some other kind of an arrangement.

subversus

aaaaaand bought.

I'll play, then start working on OT (if the game isn't a piece of shit).

edit: 5 gigabytes to download, I guess I start working on OT right now.

garath

ehhhhhh... call me a cheapskate but with my backlog and the promise of Deus Ex right around the corner I don't think I can plunk down $20 right now. $10 I would do it in a heartbeat.

However, if the impressions are good and the co-op is solid I may take another look.

Does anyone have any idea of what kind of experience I can get from the game if I only play single player? I have, like, one Steam friend and real life makes it hard for me to commit to online games without letting people down.

That said, I'll probably buy it anyway because Mount & Blade taught me that some of the best games come from out of nowhere.

subversus

electristan said:
cant believe this, talk about out of the blue. all games should be released this way. my weekend is now booked :)

yes, this is why I'm so excited. It feels very old school. Like you walk in the shop, browse games knowing almost nothing about them and buying one just because description and screenshots look cool.

I hope this one doesn't suck.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Is there a demo?

Looks interesting but I HATE the source engine for FPS. Always feel like I'm weightless and on rollerblades.

Top Bottom