• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

what cosplay is that

tumblr_inline_noh407eoV91t0nahi_540.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, I think I finally recovered from my hangover. Now that I'm 28, I... forgot to renew my driver's licence in time for my birthday, when it expired! Dammit!

An old friend asked to hang out this weekend. I haven't done anything cool in ages. Think we'll play through the Gears 4 campaign.

My girlfriend got a new shift at work two weeks ago and that effectively means I get up at the same time as her instead of four hours later. Today I noticed it's also meant I've been at least fifteen minutes late to work every single day. Ha. Luckily my boss either hasn't noticed or doesn't care. God bless nepotism.

Well, I think I finally recovered from my hangover. Now that I'm 28, I... forgot to renew my driver's licence in time for my birthday, when it expired! Dammit!

An old friend asked to hang out this weekend. I haven't done anything cool in ages. Think we'll play through the Gears 4 campaign.
Reminds me of when I turned twenty-one and needed my license renewed. I did it online and they mailed it to the wrong place. So for almost a year I went around with an expired license. It didn't become a problem until one of the stores I shop at stopped selling me wine :mad:

So I had to go to the DMV like a plebeian and figure out how to not have them fuck it up this time.

FUME5

Earlier in the week I was working at a foundry, both mornings there was heavy smoke from proscribed burning before summer hits us.

My throat has been bugging me since then, so that's what I thought it was, but I was running a bit of a fever last night and I can feel that my lymph nodes are swollen.

Having already rescheduled a few times, I'm not cancelling tonights date though, hopefully I can sweat it out when I lift this arvo.

Earlier in the week I was working at a foundry, both mornings there was heavy smoke from proscribed burning before summer hits us.

My throat has been bugging me since then, so that's what I thought it was, but I was running a bit of a fever last night and I can feel that my lymph nodes are swollen.

Having already rescheduled a few times, I'm not cancelling tonights date though, hopefully I can sweat it out when I lift this arvo.

There's something about "I'm still on this date even though it physically pains me to do so" that sends a strong signal of your dedication. Go for it! ❤️

Gaf giving me Gay Japanese wedding plans ads

Wtf
welcome to targeted advertising.

FUME5

There's something about "I'm still on this date even though it physically pains me to do so" that sends a strong signal of your dedication. Go for it! ❤️

Hah! I just don't want to be inadvertently breathing germs in her direction, although I'm unlikely to be contagious at this point and I doubt we'll be smutting on on the first date.

Jobbs

Banned
With your girlfriend.

My mom was here and vanished. She wouldn't normally just leave without saying bye. It's odd.

I may have hallucinated it but I think I saw you sign into Dark Souls 3 earlier. Did you get anywhere in the DLC? I basically can't get anywhere

So what are we missing by heeding your imprecations to not click? If you suffered you might as well share.

I have no idea, I've never clicked either one, but last time I asked where my girlfriend was with a dot com everyone said it was a horrifying link

FUME5

My mom was here and vanished. She wouldn't normally just leave without saying bye. It's odd.

I may have hallucinated it but I think I saw you sign into Dark Souls 3 earlier. Did you get anywhere in the DLC? I basically can't get anywhere

I have no idea, I've never clicked either one, but last time I asked where my girlfriend was with a dot com everyone said it was a horrifying link

I couldn't get into the mood for it, found one bonfire, went back the other way and fought the big wolf the first time, then got stomped by one of the big viking fuckers. I'll give it another go on the weekend.

Jobbs

Banned
Home alone editing through VO which is creepy and depressing -- But it must be done.

I know I've mentioned editing through VO a lot of times. The reason it's still not done is because there are a bunch of characters and some aren't implemented yet. I'm about to add another one in.

On the bright side, my gf is bringing food soon!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Late 20s. I think you'd look better with thinner glasses.

Foxix Von

I don't have a sweet mustache. :(
HZ8aatu.jpg

Past couple years have been really stressful and they really took their toll. I look so much older. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom