• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel guilty for dicking around at work so much but if the powers that be are not going to utilize and engage me it kind of serves them right.

at least doing homework at work is productive.

I'm sure it costs them less to employ you full time knowing that you're not going to be used for all of it, than to have someone randomly on call for whatever needs done. Having certain employees on standby is essential to a lot of structures.

Don't feel bad.

FloatOn

Are you crazy about me?
tumblr_njkphcMNRd1tjydheo1_400.gif

I'm crazy about the female in your jif

I'm sure it costs them less to employ you full time knowing that you're not going to be used for all of it, than to have someone randomly on call for whatever needs done. Having certain employees on standby is essential to a lot of structures.

Don't feel bad.

Good point

Chuckie

I found out there were different colors of red bull like a week ago.

In my days you just had that silver/blue can. I'd only drink that shit with vodka. Haven't though in ages.

*looks longingly into the horizon*

I want to go into some back woods junkyard, slap down $20 and beat the hell out of some wrecked as fuck car with a sledgehammer for about an hour or two.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I found out there were different colors of red bull like a week ago.

In my days you just had that silver/blue can. I'd only drink that shit with vodka. Haven't though in ages.
Then you also have Red Bull Cola. Or at least it was

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Zzzzzzzzzzz woke up randomly at 4 am and now I'm just here

I need to clean my room tomorrow and trade these systems to GameStop
$22 for a non game boy advance
$20 for game boy color
The $2-4 systems I've bought over the years are gone and I've got about 10 each 👀
If they take consoles without cords I'll trade my back up snes X n64s too
This is painful for me to read.

I HATE that Gamestop is getting into retro. Aside from the fact that their QA is terrible and they giving people repros left and right, they are going to be taking so many games out of circulation just to sit in a warehouse.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

I HATE that Gamestop is getting into retro. Aside from the fact that their QA is terrible and they giving people repros left and right, they are going to be taking so many games out of circulation just to sit in a warehouse.
Hey, I'd kill for somewhere local to sell me some vintage games. CeX doesn't say any older than the PS2 era.

zeemumu

They did retro for some time. They're just bringing it back. That said, my games past a certain point are off limits for trade.

Last retro thing I bought was a Sega Genesis controller and the Genesis Lion King

KH PS4 Collection!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
They did retro for some time. They're just bringing it back. That said, my games past a certain point are off limits for trade.

Last retro thing I bought was a Sega Genesis controller and the Genesis Lion King

KH PS4 Collection!
The issue is they don't take care of what they have or even QA it. And as the stick is still going to be sold online only and no one trusts them, they are just taking games out of circulation

FloatOn

Fucking finally! I've been wanting to replay kingdom hearts 1 and 2 for years now, but my ps2 is busted.

unless the game is an absolute favorite of mine I stay away from replaying anything. there are too many old games I've yet to play and too many new games coming out that I want to play that it seems like a waste of time to replay something mediocre.

zeemumu

That 2.8 intro is beautiful. I think Dream Drop Distance still holds the place for best KH intro, though. I do not regret buying the ps3 ones because I collect those pins.
I never got a ps3.

I like replaying old games that I know I'll have a good time with. also dat nostalgia

KH1 is hard to go back to because KH2 was such an improvement.

The issue is they don't take care of what they have or even QA it. And as the stick is still going to be sold online only and no one trusts them, they are just taking games out of circulation

Yeah. With so many other options for getting retro games that prong up since the last time they did it, they probably aren't going to do as well as they'd hope.

in old news: boys suck. in new news: I just finished the test for the position I applied to. it didn't go too bad :> will have an interview tomorrow if everyone agrees on it.

Does Microsoft Word have a template letter in it to send my co-workers about cleaning up any shit they somehow get on the floor of the men's room in the trials and tribulations of pooping?

Like... I know adulting is hard, but ffs....

FloatOn

I'm roughly half way through that paper as of right now and I'm tapped out.

I need to walk around and clear my head because gaf isn't doing it for me today.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
MRI scan was quite surreal, I did not expect so much noise and vibration. So it was quite a feat to lie still for 20 minutes...

After that, went for a beer. Correction, four beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom