• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
selfie time?

b8kiaho.jpg

sup yall

haha

have fun being extinct.

Xiao Hu

Don't start this shit again...

Ehm, it wasn't directed at what you wore and it certainly didn't evaluate anything about it. My eyes thought you looked different from the usual pics you post, the make-up, lighting and teeth showing smile did their thing :)
Please don't hurt me :(
Ok, just a little bit :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got the most cliche flannel that will get me undies thrown at me if I pull the lumberjack look.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ehm, it wasn't directed at what you wore and it certainly didn't evaluate anything about it. My eyes thought you looked different from the usual pics you post, the make-up, lighting and teeth showing smile did their thing :)
Please don't hurt me :(
Ok, just a little bit :)

I was referring to how a few months ago people kept saying I looked different in all my photos

In for some selfie action

Hmmm, this is a tough one, but my gut instinct says strapped.
Not. Party was on the Spirit of Norfolk, a boat, which didn't allow firearms onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom