• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Help me pick a coat m8s

i7nGdSh.jpg

its gonna fuggin snow this week

dunn.jpg

Go Dun

FloatOn

There's a contradiction in this phrase that can't be resolved unless we imagine you are hanging out with her under false pretenses

We had tea and dinner and the subtext is that quite obviously there is an attraction that is reciprocated fully but due to the complexity of her situation and the fact that we are not shitty people we will not act on that attraction.

So we will do what typically is typically done on dates but we won't label it anything romantic or do anything grossly physical until after the situation on her end is resolved.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm just gonna roll my eyes and move on.

Latest annoying game my woman has me playing is Beyond Two Souls

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm just gonna roll my eyes and move on.

Latest annoying game my woman has me playing is Beyond Two Souls
I hated this game. Not sure what it was, but it oozed pretentious to me.

Graphics were really nice though

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This bread looks alien

3D081tn.jpg

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Gonna make some late night coffee and get stressed out playing dark souls

Got a credit card with a huge limit so imma scoop that coat up this week

SolVanderlyn

I've got one nice pea coat, but I've always been a bigger fan of bomber jackets and hoodies. That jacket looks really classy, though.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
It's J crew. Im actually opposite you, im converting from streetwear. My new job has given me this false sense of importance im riding the wave of.

SolVanderlyn

I'm looking at stuff to make for Thanksgiving and a lot of it is complicated as hell.

Galaxy cake. Sometimes the stuff people do with food is really creative.

I played Heavy Rain for like an hour. It held my interest for that long at least. Detroit looks cool tho. I love me some androids vs humans morals or whatever. Its fascinating and bound to happen one day.

Jobbs

Banned
my gf has a pair of galaxy pants that she seems to wear when she wants my attention because I can't not comment on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom