• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

*Googles fondant*

I'll just stick to eating other peoples cakes, I don't think I've baked one since home ec ~24 years ago anyway.

Just got home, checked my email. Got invited to the local late-fall shooting tourney to redeem myself after last years humiliation in the 50+ year rifle category.

Looks like my old Mosin will get some use this year after all, if I can get it sighted in by this weekend.

I have a job interview at a supermarket and among the things they wanted me to bring was 'something interesting'. How broadly do we define that? I gather it's a way to show my personality and interests or something? Do they mean I could show them a quick magic trick? Bringing in the diary I have filled in every day so far? Nothing else comes to mind.

Also it was a concern in the phone interview that they brought up if I know self defense and how fit I am.

Also they want me to bring my uni transcript to see what grades I got, I guess to see if I am lying about my degree/s rather than not hiring me for a few courses being barely passed. It is an entry level supermarket job!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If you're being interviewed by a woman show her a funny cat video. Women love funny cat videos. Also bring a sealed jar of olives and open it in front of her to show how tough y'all is

Jobbs

Banned
Black Milk?

IDK. They do look like this though

PRI-GalaxyBlue-Legs-4-WEB_1024x1024.jpg

FUME5

A major chain I assume? Then a lot of their hiring process would have been informed by a psychologist.

Self defense would be good to have if you are going for cashier / floor staff I guess whereas fitness would be if you're stocking shelves?

The uni transcript rather than a copy of your degree is a bit strange, but again, if it's a major chain they probably employ someone to do basic psych eval on potential workers.

IDK. They do look like this though

Yeah, fwb from a few years ago had a similar pair. If you're a woman who wants their butt constantly rubbed and squeezed by me then you wear those.

A major chain I assume? Then a lot of their hiring process would have been informed by a psychologist.

Self defense would be good to have if you are going for cashier / floor staff I guess whereas fitness would be if your stocking shelves?

The uni transcript rather than a copy of your degree is a bit strange, but again, if it's a major chain they probably employ someone to do basic psych eval on potential workers.
It is one of the bigger independent chains.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I had no genitalia that shit is gross, I wanna be smooth like a seal

We had tea and dinner and the subtext is that quite obviously there is an attraction that is reciprocated fully but due to the complexity of her situation and the fact that we are not shitty people we will not act on that attraction.

So we will do what typically is typically done on dates but we won't label it anything romantic or do anything grossly physical until after the situation on her end is resolved.
I don't know if she's playing you or you're playing yourself man. Shit's gonna end in tears

jb1234

Nintendo fucking around has caused me to lose all interest in the thing.

It does have me looking at one of these, though I doubt I'll pull the trigger.

Yeah, I'm not going out of my way for one, that's for sure. Nintendo being Nintendo is just pissing people off and rewarding scalpers.

That one is good. My second favorite is the intro though. Starting at 25 seconds in. I want this played at my funeral.

https://youtu.be/fcO1fGYi3Ms

Better quality
https://youtu.be/4tG4B_JS0gU

Nice. Really, my core memories of that game are of getting to the final set of levels, dying at the final boss and then having to start them all over again. Whoever made that choice is a monster.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good video game music

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm going to read a LP of Nier since I hear the story and atmosphere is good, but the game is tedious. Ain't nobody got time for that.

FUME5

I finished Nier, it had it's moments but it had some infuriatingly stupid shit in it as well.

Finally finished season 6 of GoT and just started The Expanse.

I'm going to be pissed this didn't get a second season, aren't I.

jb1234

I finished Niger, it had it's moments but it had some infuriatingly stupid shit in it as

Finally finished season 6 of GoT and just started The Expanse.

I'm going to be pissed this didn't get a second season, aren't I.

It was renewed for one but won't start airing until next year.

FUME5

Good to hear, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, even if I've read a lot of similar material.

Or maybe because I've read a lot of similar material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom