• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
My niece is a filthy cheater

ha.

It's very difficult to get my nieces to maintain interest when it comes to retro games or 2d games in general. They like 3D and they mostly like games where you can be creative or dick around (like Minecraft or open world silly games like Just Cause 3).

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
ha.

It's very difficult to get my nieces to maintain interest when it comes to retro games or 2d games in general. They like 3D and they mostly like games where you can be creative or dick around (like Minecraft or open world silly games like Just Cause 3).
It's all mine want to do when they come over. They are 4, 10 and 12 and they always wanted na play on my NES or SNES or N64. They always want Nintendo. Only the oldest cares about the more esoteric stuff like my PC engine or msx.

Would give half of mine to trab or anyone who wants it if i could. It's more than long enough
full

Smooooottthhhhh

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Maybe you should stick to cleaning brothels.
There's a difference between swingers clubs and brothels, you dumdum.

Drinks are not outrageously priced, for starters.

Also, I'm not doing any cleaning myself. I've never even been to one during open hours, despite all my joking!

FUME5

There's a difference between swingers clubs and brothels, you dumdum.

Drinks are not outrageously priced, for starters.

Also, I'm not doing any cleaning myself. I've never even been to one during open hours, despite all my joking!

I'm happy to blur the lines of truth when I'm being facetious.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Add another scenario in support of #teamrobotbodies

Add another scenario in support of #teamrobotbodies

human bodies are so sickly twisted....like who the fuck thinks of this
"okay ehm let's just let her bleed once a month. out of her..nose...no wait, let's make that vagina hehehioergjrigdfg"
-"also adding terrible cramps bro"
"nice one breh"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom