• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gloomy as hell. Lots of houses boarded up. Few cars on the road.

It's supposed to hit here at 4am and I'm just hoping I don't lose power.
I heard there was people evacuating the area. You sure its safe to stay there?

FUME5

Cost me $600 ��

WHAT? You could buy a four dumbbell bars and ~160 kg of weight for that...

EDIT

I've got a squat rack, bench, pullup bar, two sets of dumbbell bars, a barbell, 16 m2 of floor mats and ~ 160 kg of weight and I think I spent ~$750 - $800 all up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Speaking of chocolate, my girlfriend somehow forgot to mix egg into the brownies last night. So it just wasn't sticking together and rising after tons of time in the oven. Then we decided to experiment and see if the brownies could be salvaged by adding egg to the molten chocolate sauce. It kind of worked. Though mostly we ended up with this delicious chocolate sludge. Good times.

Most of the flavor of taste comes from smell anyway. You don't have to have had an ice cream cone accident to know what shit tastes like.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Most of the flavor of taste comes from smell anyway. You don't have to have had an ice cream cone accident to know what shit tastes like.
I never thought of it like this before. Gross.

SolVanderlyn

I think I would eat that cake if I knew I was going to die the day after.

But there are better last meals.

FUME5

But does it taste like Pepsi Cola?

I have never performed cunnilingus and thought "This vagina tastes like Pepsi".

Although, I'd need a sample group of thousands for that to be statistically significant so who knows, maybe there's an enourmous amount of Pepsi tasting vajayjay that I just haven't encountered.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I have to say though Lil, that OP is solid. I'm laughing my ass off reading through the quotes.

Just do what I do, spend half the day hiding in the toilet and the other half not doing your job but acting like you are.

But I have like...things to get done.

What would be surprising coming from me?

Insults on my appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom