• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Me in a new sweater I got for casual days at my job.

11133673_10203895882772510_2635863588989150600_n.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Forgot you picked one of those up when they first came out. Still so jealous Onkel. I've since gotten myself a Miata which has filled the need for a fun little car at least.

I parked next to one of those today and felt a pang of envy though.

highrider

Banned
Yep, Hubland is where Leighton Barracks used to be. They built a huge university-complex up there and started to turn the barracks into student dorms.

Yeah that makes sense. I felt really fortunate being stationed there. It was a blast being a young adult in Germany. It was the perfect size city.

Gotta love the Wooden clan.

We were out driving ATV's today. My brother sure had fun.

My brother before we went riding ATV's "do i need it?" when someone wanted to give him a helmet.
lxuyfd.jpg

But then a wheel fell off, he crashed into the side of the road, was launched a good bit into the air and the ATV rolled around. Do i need to say it looked hilarious and my mom who was in a buggy with her boyfriend behind him almost had a heart attack
nttjso.jpg

pwafvr.jpg

The guys who rented it out looked pretty afraid we were going to like, get them in trouble because the wheel just randomly fell off and made him crash, so they were really nice and helped him get all the stones and stuff out of his hands
qrlypm.jpg

and I helped him a little as well

ieazbq.jpg

Here's some actual photos of me as it isn't post your family thread

Kevtones

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

We got pretty sauced and took some photos at The Echoplex last Friday (Peaking Lights were great!)

Been dating for a few months, having a great time so far :)

totoro'd

My court outfit:
wiSH52h.jpg

luckily i got acquitted kidding it was for a family thing
close up of muh face:
yMnTOBo.jpg

sorry if they're huge, after 20 years of being on the internet i still inexplicably cannot learn to resize pics

Two faces to show
10432131_895897337118700_7543351273111945809_n.jpg

newly acquired Gecko and I love him.

Makes my nights better when I get home at 1.

I have a corn snake and a bearded dragon. Reptiles really are the best

Band pics from my gig last night

E1876C21-C3CC-4D2A-9799-77B16ABE0459_zpsbpiijrkf.jpg

8A6DD360-F7BF-45ED-B4F7-BBC3FE517D7E_zpsk0q4ngc8.jpg

58EB927B-42E1-41ED-8A39-615EA52BB1B0_zps8xsexpn4.jpg

I like to imagine you are playing some blackened death metal but I'm probably wrong

My court outfit:
wiSH52h.jpg

luckily i got acquitted kidding it was for a family thing
close up of muh face:
yMnTOBo.jpg

sorry if they're huge, after 20 years of being on the internet i still inexplicably cannot learn to resize pics

2cute

Top Bottom