• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

DrM

Redmond's Baby
One day Coke will pay me for constantly advertising for them with my very existence.

That or I need an intervention. D:
You should send upper photo to Coca Cola, it just screams to be placed on billboards across the world :p

IMG_2556_zpsujaodyza.jpg
About to head off to class :) p.s my mirror is dirty D:

Amalthea

Banned
Because upon seeing them I did...
To be honest, the Pterosaurs in the JW line look pretty damn realistic, like an extremely accurate representation of being run by a steam-roller.
Hehehe
EDIT: I'm mean but I seriously wish to be a bit more enthusiastic about JW. Any sightings of the Ceratosaurus yet?

Cilla

After I posted my blog I decided I would share these with you too! My friend secretly dropped flowers at my home today to wish me well from my recovery from surgery!

10432085_10152674109967105_1184743588749955294_n.jpg

Then we went out to the dog park with our dog. He was very excited. Probably too excited so I'm sorry GAF because he's letting it all loose in the photo.

11101090_10152674140252105_8860957407512693828_o.jpg

Wheeeeeee!

11081064_10152674757727105_4652144000090735203_n.jpg

Pau

I think my body might have evolved to specifically run on coke.

I think it's time for an intervention.
No, don't let them tell you it's unhealthy! You can stop at any time!

After I posted my blog I decided I would share these with you too! My friend secretly dropped flowers at my home today to wish me well from my recovery from surgery!
Glad to see you're doing well after surgery. And cute pups. :3

Then I got sick, spent a whole day just snorkeling around throwing up in the water and after not eating for 7 days I finally went to the hospital.

Pro tip: don't eat boat food no matter how delicious it looks.
Ugh, hand IV's are the fucking worst.

I spent my spring break at Chicago to be with Sai-kun <3 I'm really annoying when I see a photobooth so I insisted we do some while I was there. They came out cute!!

Also got to meet this QT:

YOU BOTH ARE SO ADORABLE.

Oh hey, thats my face in there too :X

We need to take more pictures next time !

dani_dc

I think my body might have evolved to specifically run on coke.

No, don't let them tell you it's unhealthy! You can stop at any time!

One day they'll start heavily taxing coke for the harm it does to the human body and we'll have you to blame :(

soultron

Banned
Hung out with some 2-week-old kittens this weekend. My GF's sister is a vet tech and these were rescues. (No, we didn't take any since our apartment is way too small.)

VBY1aWw.png

hO09FGy.png

Fmfa92d.png
<<<look at this smug/snug motherfucker

dani_dc

So I went to the Kanamara Matsuri festival with some other interns at my work. And pictures (lots of pictures) were taken, both by ourselves and random people that were there.
I got the OK from a mod to post this, so any complains you can direct it at him/her :p

Here's a few of them featuring myself:

Why would I ever post this?

Szu

So I went to the Kanamara Matsuri festival with some other interns at my work. And pictures (lots of pictures) were taken, both by ourselves and random people that were there.
I got the OK from a mod to post this, so any complains you can direct it at him/her :p

Here's a few of them featuring myself:

Why would I ever post this?
Because they're glorious!!!!

Top Bottom