• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

tumblr_nlfjotLi3r1qzcnz2o1_1280.jpg

Learned some new tips n tricks for conquering make up sorcery today PLUS I got called back from Intelligentsia so I am now employed in craft coffee again. I feel great :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i title this; i needed a haircut

haircuto2o3y.jpg

I've dropped about 15kg / 33lb since November/December last year. Transformations like pixelation (looking amazing dude) are fantastic motivation to continue.

Sadetar

I've dropped about 15kg / 33lb since November/December last year. Transformations like pixelation (looking amazing dude) are fantastic motivation to continue.
Congratulations! Keep it up - looking awesome already. :p

Wow that's an amazing change Tanerian

Here's me trying to be as American as possible at spring training
You always look ridiculously hot. <3

Before and after face selfie.

Jan 2014, 300 pounds

Last week, 240 pounds.
Wow. Absolutely brilliant work. So sexy. ;)

Melchiah

haircuto2o3y.jpg

That's a good accomplishment. I dropped about 10kg last year by changing what I eat, and drinking less beer which always followed with day or two of eating junk food. Too lazy to start exercising. Maybe that'll change in the summer, when the bicycle season begins.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Congratulations! Keep it up - looking awesome already. :p

Cheers!

That's a good accomplishment. I dropped about 10kg last year by changing what I eat, and drinking less beer which always followed with day or two of eating junk food. Too lazy to start exercising. Maybe that'll change in the summer, when the bicycle season begins.

I started by changing what I ate and reducing beer consumption too. Like you I'd booze up and a day or two of greasy goodness would follow.

But to be perfectly honest while I recognised I could look better weight-wise it was the fitness that concerned me most. Desk job, no sporting activities. I was tired too often and had to introduce some kind of exercise into my week to keep myself fit and healthy. Biking and weights has lead to jogging/running. More than the weight loss I'm proud of the fact I can get about with a lot more energy and physical motivation.

Melchiah

I started by changing what I ate and reducing beer consumption too. Like you I'd booze up and a day or two of greasy goodness would follow.

But to be perfectly honest while I recognised I could look better weight-wise it was the fitness that concerned me most. Desk job, no sporting activities. I was tired too often and had to introduce some kind of exercise into my week to keep myself fit and healthy. Biking and weights has lead to jogging/running. More than the weight loss I'm proud of the fact I can get about with a lot more energy and physical motivation.

It certainly helped, when I stopped partying almost every weekend. Not to mention, that the lack of energy and depressive moods that continued to the next week grew increasingly tiresome. The age certainly takes its toll when it comes to hangover length, and excessive consumption of unhealthy food and drinks having an effect on physical and mental health. When I was younger I could eat anything without it affecting my appearance. Still need to get rid off some looseness around the abdominal area though. Like you said, the change in living habits has generally given me more energy as well.

highrider

Banned
EatChildren you look great man. My sister was looking over my shoulder and asked me who the picture was of. Ruggedly handsome was her exact words.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Yeah, congrats on the weight loss guys! I really need to get to work on the little bit of flub on my stomach.

And I finally got my haircut. I like it, but it's not really anything different from what I've had in the past.

EatChildren

Japanese then Thai then breakfast.

6277ujsa.jpeg
img_1454mzjkw.jpg
img_14678pk9r.jpg

EatChildren

Intensity at the Bendigo Beer Festival.

img_1482qkau5.jpg

Top Bottom