• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Hair is getting long (and glam-metally lol)
ZjnQY1H.jpg

Also got my tongue re-pierced. How I missed it...

I've always wondered: when your tongue is pierced and you move it around while talking or whatever, do you always feel it or does it just feel like nothing's there after a while?

Cool, a face to the name. Though I'm slightly disappointed you're not just an eyeball. Myth busted.

It's okay. I'm always watching you regardless. I'm a metaphorical eyeball.

I have 2 jobs currently, one at a call center which sucks balls and then other as a physical therapist tech which I love

lol

Do you do the physical therapy job full time? Both part time?

I've always wondered: when your tongue is pierced and you move it around while talking or whatever, do you always feel it or does it just feel like nothing's there after a while?

It's okay. I'm always watching you regardless. I'm a metaphorical eyeball.

Do you do the physical therapy job full time? Both part time?

The call center is 32 hours a week and physical therapy is 20 hours a week. The call center pays the bills but I work at the therapy office because I'm currently trying to get into physical therapy school so I like getting the experience

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, so I'm not just an eyeball with a single dramatic teardrop.

11015399_101528819609vtr52.jpg
Whoa! Cool to finally have a face to the name.
Haven't posted in a while...
Really trying to keep cool in this so cal scorching heat
Oops forgot to contact Manny that I was in LA :C
How I feel when I'm at work

536ZzXNl.jpg
A+ pic.
Hair is getting long (and glam-metally lol)
ZjnQY1H.jpg

Also got my tongue re-pierced. How I missed it...
Time to start an 80's metal cover band.

That's cool. How is the journey into PT school going?

ehhh kinda sucky, it's my 2nd year not getting into school so I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. I got an interview at NAU my first year applying but was put on a wait list. I then decided to take a 2nd job at the physical therapy center at that time to help me look better. When the next year rolled around I threw all my eggs into one basket and only applied at NAU. I ended up not even getting an interview due to some technacality issues with my application so now I have to wait till the beginning on next year to apply to schools again

Sadetar

I have 2 jobs currently, one at a call center which sucks balls and then other as a physical therapist tech which I love
I used to have two working places. Then they closed the other museum I was working at due to cuts and the second one doesn't hire me after working for them since 2008 because I graduated. Both I totally loved, especially the one that got closed.

Then again I am getting paid quite nicely from my union so I just take this summer as a holiday and then just search for a job more suitable for my degree. I guess it could be worse.

Good luck and hopefully you will get into the school next time!

Kevtones

Man, I need to be part of the LA GAF meetup team. Went to E3 and totally missed folks!

Anyway fun with friends the other night at Chloe in Santa Monica lol
11428467_10152972963876167_1584177687867137963_n.jpg

FGMPR

Banned
Well, this is a first for me. Typically, due to anxiety, I rarely post pictures of myself. Recently, however, I have decided to no longer be a slave to such fears and have instead began to open up on the internet. For what it is worth, I'm not anxious about my actual appearance; its the idea of presenting myself to an audience which does it for me.

Anyhow, here I am...

10613107_10205948381962248_4704625810832153374_n.jpg

mollipen

I've been on here almost 10 years now, and I've never officially posted in any of these threads. So, I guess, here I go. Unlike mkenyon, I avoided every instinct I had to add some sort of filter to my pic. *heh*

And now, back into hiding for another 10 years. :D

shidoshi.jpg

Tarkus

I've been on here almost 10 years now, and I've never officially posted in any of these threads. So, I guess, here I go. Unlike mkenyon, I avoided every instinct I had to add some sort of filter to my pic. *heh*

shidoshi.jpg

image.php

Pretty much identical

shidoshi.jpg
No need to hide. You're pretty.

Top Bottom