• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Linius

h9xb.jpg

About to enjoy some crickets at a food festival.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im always posting my pics over at marvel heroes gaf but im invading more places :D

this was earlier today. i use some edits but not much
stgzV5y.jpg

heres a non editied picture of me

XfZ5nlX.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
thanks for responss ^^ alo t of people say that bout my eyes

Linius

Yeah, I never had bugs before but I just had to try it. In the end there wasn't much about it at all. Well except for the fact that they stare at you :p

im always posting my pics over at marvel heroes gaf but im invading more places :D

this was earlier today. i use some edits but not much
stgzV5y.jpg

heres a non editied picture of me

XfZ5nlX.jpg

I like the chest piece, are you getting it colored soon?

Grimløck;166648999 said:
just found this old-ass picture of me and my gf when i was bald and pierced up
glassy-eyed and drunk
OOjOA57.jpg

some good looking people

Dont have a lot of photos, even on facebook the most recent photo is this from a game last year...

10465232_7344769432579aqzb.jpg

Right now i have full beard (still looking for the best beard.... maybe i will make some new photos

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dont have a lot of photos, even on facebook the most recent photo is this from a game last year...

10465232_7344769432579aqzb.jpg

Right now i have full beard (still looking for the best beard.... maybe i will make some new photos

dig the beard here on the pic! you look like my most beloved skyrim character (which is a good thing)

Meier

One of the pics from my SF trip. Taken at Alcatraz (removing the audio tour headphones.. good candid shot from my wife).

You can't tell, but Agent Dormer and I are pretty wet here from all of the mist due to the waterfall behind us (Vernal Fall). This was after a pretty tough hike at Yosemite -- sporting my USWNT shirt!

Africanus

Fui a Cancún la semana pasada!

The resort was great. Stayed at the Royalton.

My first time swimming in the ocean! It was salt in excess. Made new friends who only appreciated me for my salt :(.

Went to see Chichén Itzá (1 out 7 wonders traveled)

Spanish class came in handy. I was able to actually converse with people, which helped out considering my parents don't know any Spanish. Waiters kept offering me their extensive wine collection. I'm not certain how aged I appear. All in all, a splendid trip. First time out of the U.S. in this hemisphere.

Top Bottom