• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Sami+

Lms3S8G.jpg

me and my little sis

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Another zombie walk, another derpy picture. Enjoy

07PWFzd.jpg

was trying to get my hair in the pic. Still didnt do it justice :(

Kisaya

Haven't felt selfie confident in a while, but I feel pretty happy about this picture I took a week ago and thought I should share.

My hair is normally more curly but I had just gotten out of a salon that day, so its freshly trimmed and blow dried. I can't wait for it to get to the length I want :p

Haven't felt selfie confident in a while, but I feel pretty happy about this picture I took a week ago and thought I should share.

My hair is normally more curly but I had just gotten out of a salon that day, so its freshly trimmed and blow dried. I can't wait for it to get to the length I want :p

so pretty!
I'm trying to let mine grow too, it's not easy x_x

Melchiah

Visited the local electronic entertainment fair today. The gaming sections were a disappointment, as the limited spaces were dominated by online shooters, but at least I finally got to try one of the VR devices.

973LWRSl.jpg

The animated roller coaster ride across the living room wasn't that convincing though, as the image quality was pretty poor with shimmering, and it strained my eyes. I did get that feeling in my gut, when the first descent began.

You're very pretty.

Top Bottom