• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Happy Halloween GAFfers

7cJccM6.jpg

KNv2yoB.jpg

bo40WY9.jpg

Ntr44R4.jpg

^^ Thanks for the nightmares

(Nice intestines though)

Oh, you're welcome. I did something right then. xP

But thanks! Proud of the way that looked.

Now that's a proper Halloween costume.

You know it! I thought this thread needed a little more horror.

I like the eyeball.

Probably everyone's favorite part, hah.

Was super lazy for Halloween this year.

As9hFYO.jpg

I sense some changes! or maybe I'm crazy.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hipster mirror selfie sponsored by Beats by Dr. Dre

Graininess is in now

attachment-7003.jpg

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
The new haircut looks much better. The pic looks a bit weird though. Looks like you p'shopped yourself in a public restroom.

pixelation

The new haircut looks much better. The pic looks a bit weird though. Looks like you p'shopped yourself in a public restroom.

You talkin' about the pic that was actually photo shopped?, if not then my camera is to blame... never trust camera's that come inside cereal boxes. OH! and thanks.

SBH

Is this a crime scene? What's going on?

We had a self-portrait photography for two weeks at school and this is one of mine.
People at the school gym wondered as I ran to press the self timer drenched in blood and back again for a long period of time. It was the place big enough to set the lights and stuff in the evening.

SBH

yes please!
I feel like this would make a pretty awesome movie poster
Thank you so much!
Actually this was the least favorite of my teacher and she asked me to do it again. Our pictures will be shown at some gallery and it doesn't work so good with the other ones (I got sick making the other two as being naked outside now in Finland isn't a smart move, but the pictures were ok).

Edit: here are crappy versions of the other two pics as heavy snow cut the electric and I'm on my bed still sick. NSFW even thought you can't really see anything:
https://instagram.com/p/-O3hdVvqi1/
https://instagram.com/p/-TshBCvqgq/

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Deep into Movember now

12190894_10205018042745808_6590047286684191001_n.jpg

Xun

Is this the street up to the castle?

I spent two days in Prague in summer. It was hot like hell, but the city is amazing. I'd love to go back.
It is indeed!

I feel I barely scratched the surface of what the city has to offer, so I'll definitely need to make another trip soon.

I knew it was going to be cheap, but even the more expensive places are cheap in comparison to many other cities.

It is indeed!

I feel I barely scratched the surface of what the city has to offer, so I'll definitely need to make another trip soon.

I knew it was going to be cheap, but even the more expensive places are cheap in comparison to many other cities.

That's what I recognized, too.
And the people are super friendly.
We visited the castle and the old Jewish cementary.

Melchiah

Huh, 3½ years of work behind, and the album and its mammoth booklet is finally finished. Here's one of the images of me, that wasn't used for the covers.

6ZBJdSK.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Huh, 3½ years of work behind, and the album and its mammoth booklet is finally finished. Here's one of the images of me, that wasn't used for the covers.

6ZBJdSK.jpg

Hnnnngh. I love your pics, Melchy <3

Btw what's the name of your group these days?

Melchiah

Hnnnngh. I love your pics, Melchy <3

Btw what's the name of your group these days?

Heh, thanks. I guess my love for horror comes apparent from the pics. ;)

It's called true Black Dawn. We had to add the prefix about 15 years ago, when we got an ultimatum to change the name from the lawyer of an American band with the same name. Both bands were formed in 1992, but they had secured the rights for the name in NA, where our album was just released back then. They weren't really happy with how we just added the prefix, but couldn't do anything about it. =)

Top Bottom