• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Heh, thanks. I guess my love for horror comes apparent from the pics. ;)

It's called true Black Dawn. We had to add the prefix about 15 years ago, when we got an ultimatum to change the name from the lawyer of an American band with the same name. Both bands were formed in 1992, but they had secured the rights for the name in NA, where our album was just released back then. They weren't really happy with how we just added the prefix, but couldn't do anything about it. =)

Checked out the fb page. Digging that live clip in Helsinki :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
12289511_10153083961067038_3552386855044173381_n.jpg

wine

no silly xmas hat pics yet? you disappoint me, GAF.

anyway...hanging at the pool with bae

no worries, she didn't fall in, she's too smart for that :3

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of humidity, clouds, and tropical cyclones. Australian christmas is balls. But at least it won't be forgotten thanks to this catchy Christmas novelty song by singer-songerwriter-p̶a̶e̶d̶o̶p̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ Rolf Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxCvouKGvJA

Got to see my brother for the first time in 4 years spontaneously a few days ago. He missed his connection flight and was in Chicago. One of the best christmas gifts I got this year was us being reunited those 2 hours. :')

AcridMeat

Banned
Got to see my brother for the first time in 4 years spontaneously a few days ago. He missed his connection flight and was in Chicago. One of the best christmas gifts I got this year was us being reunited those 2 hours. :')
Super awesome :D

Merry Christmas
Yesterday
Tonight, with my dope ass elf pants with jingle bells along the waist. Semi-sober.
My sweet ass white elephant gift.
Hell of drunk/stolen glasses/borrowed shirt.

ZaCH3000

I remember this thread from a few years ago, almost broke the internet with my pics lol. A few years later and I look pretty much the same:

20151210_213434.jpg
[/url][/img]

Pick up Bart is still here looking hot, no surprises there.

Grimløck;190387151 said:
happy holidays, all. stay safe out there.
I forgot to mention how cool this photo looks
Super awesome :D

Merry Christmas

Yesterday

Tonight, with my dope ass elf pants with jingle bells along the waist. Semi-sober.

My sweet ass white elephant gift.

Hell of drunk/stolen glasses/borrowed shirt.
qt π :D
Stubble?

But yes, I want to let it grow. Until May would be cool.

noice

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Well this thread went from "omg D:" to "omg :D" fast.

Top Bottom