• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how many other people on GAF fell for the reddit witchhunt shit too, not really. I didn't see anyone else get one like that.

I didn't follow too closely though.

I barely followed it on NeoGAF, but I think he was presenting it as facts or something. He might have been a bit more extreme than other posters.

Anyhow, if he did so, he should not be angry about it.

Sarobi

Banned
6EFmw.jpg

Did I do it right.

Okay so post stuff you love so it can be shit on when you lose for your tag.

Can I be like that girl in Grease before the car race who holds up the scarf and wears heels and is all "READY, SET GO!! <3" to make sure there's no cheating. I'll wear spanx I swear.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay so post stuff you love so it can be shit on when you lose for your tag.

I love the Canucks and so do you and Bish, so nobody shits on that.

Can I be like that girl in Grease before the car race who holds up the scarf and wears heels and is all "READY, SET GO!! <3" to make sure there's no cheating. I'll wear spanx I swear.

Given that you're also gonna be my opponent AND you're Wazzy's friend, I feel like you wouldn't be very impartial.

Wazzy

Banned
Damn you and your meetups. I wanna come too :(

I'll be rooting for you because Smiley almost not used my avatar.
Woohoo!

I love the Canucks and so do you and Bish, so nobody shits on that.

Given that you're also gonna be my opponent AND you're Wazzy's friend, I feel like you wouldn't be very impartial.
Well then post something OTHER than the canucks.

Example, I love Final Fantasy VIII.

Woohoo!

Well then post something OTHER than the canucks.

Example, I love Final Fantasy VIII.

"Enjoys long periods without cups, deep series deficits and holding the puck too long on the PP."

"Hi, my name is Don, I enjoy long walks on the beach, deep conversation, holding hands [...]"

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow this game of pool is gaining more hype than Tyson v. Holyfield. We need an independent adjudica-
Oh this will do nicely.

Community gets props not just because The 88 is a good band, but because when Dan Harmon wanted a special opening title for the episode Epidemiology, he paid for it himself.
I had no idea he paid for that himself, that's pretty awesome. I always loved special themes for Halloween episodes specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom