• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you hyped? I know I am, even though I tend to feel meh toward Marvel movies.
ozs2561sz5.gif

SBH

Just read through the last pages of RPJ and it was funny to see all the Tence avatars.
Good job on hitting that 20 000 post everyone. I guess I'll join this party now and read the 13 pages you have already made.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I'm drinking sometimes I do the "Warriors come out to play" thing with the beer bottles.

Which is weird because I've never watched The Warriors.

NinjaBoiX

But I'm going up to Manchester to see friends and music and get drunk :c
Sweet, sounds awesome! I'm there at the end of next month, such an awesome city.

Ice cold strawberry Ribena is just the ticket after an hour of dry coffee mouth. I feel like I should be sitting in a high chair drinking it through a straw, but damn it's refreshing!
When I'm drinking sometimes I do the "Warriors come out to play" thing with the beer bottles.

Which is weird because I've never watched The Warriors.
I say this at least three times a week, usually for no reason at all. It's like a tick, I just gotta get it out!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That feeling when you get to 60 tabs and you can't bear to close a single one.

tumblr_m01e4ocgXg1qi0kfro1_500.gif

TrueNorth

Neo Member
So. Tired.

Finally done with English homework. Hopefully I'll have time to take a nap before class. My brain doesn't like to just shut down and sleep after a long night of boring busy work.

Must. Find. Distraction.

Ah.....Steven Erikson, I suppose I'll read some smarty pants fantasy for a while.

Good night and good morning fellow gaffers. Gaffees? Gaffigans?

So. Tired.

Finally done with English homework. Hopefully I'll have time to take a nap before class. My brain doesn't like to just shut down and sleep after a long night of boring busy work.

Must. Find. Distraction.

Ah.....Steven Erikson, I suppose I'll read some smarty pants fantasy for a while.

Good night and good morning fellow gaffers. Gaffees? Gaffigans?

Gaffiti

Gaffers is the generally accepted term I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom